Last week, we celebrated the third graduating execMBA cohort, the class of 2016. They’ve done some truly awesome things since they started the program in 2014. Looking back, here are some of the best.
10. Elected the first-ever execMBA class presidenthttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/10-Chris-Bowers.jpg
As our cohort size grows, candidates elected class president Chris Bowers to represent them in front of program and college leadership.
9. Piloted the ambassador team and volunteered to be representatives in a growing networkhttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/9-Ambassador-Team.jpg
Thirteen of our graduates volunteered to serve as ambassador representatives in their geographic areas.
8. Started orientation with a new execMBA directorhttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/8-Orientation.jpg
Both the class of 2016 and director Kathleen Dolan were thrown into the deep end during orientation 2014!
7. Contributed to the execMBA’s receipt of the UPCEA Excellence in Advancing Student Success Awardhttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/7-UPCEA.jpg
The award is presented to a program that demonstrates a commitment to adult learner success.
6. Received promotions, took on new responsibilities, and pursued new goalshttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/6-Promotions.png
A record-breaking 73% of execMBA candidates made a professional move while enrolled, taking roles like Director of Strategy and Manager of Financial Planning.
5. Experienced global businesshttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/5-Chile.jpg
The international residency was all about contextual intelligence (and, so we hear, some serious karaoke).
4. Welcomed industry leaders during the first year of Friday Night Lightshttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/4b-Pinkel.jpg
Guest speakers including former Mizzou Head Football Coach Gary Pinkel led these moderated discussions.
3. Experienced the brand new Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship coursehttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/3-Innovation-Course.jpg
Added by popular demand, this course focuses on skills candidates need to be successful innovators in entrepreneurial ventures and existing firms.
2. Launched the Professional Advancement Serieshttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2-PAS-FNL.jpg
The PAS is designed to maximize professional growth with a variety of keynote workshops and sessions.
1. Earned a valuable MBA and joined a network of world-class execMBA alumnihttp://execmba.missouri.edu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/1-Class-of-16.jpg
Congratulations to the class of 2016!